450cc Saline Breast Implants

  • New breast new bras!!! 1 week post op 450cc

    Breast augmentation 1 week post op.
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation 450CCs 1 MONTH update!!!

    Ask me questions of what you\'d like me to make videos off ! IG : dope.casey.
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation Update ( 1.5 Year Update: 450cc, High Profile )

    Can\'t believe I\'ve had my boobies a year and a half. I almost forget what they look like before, lol.
    Watch Now
  • ♡ Breast Augmentation VLog | 9 Month Update !

    Surgery: Breast Augmentation Dr. Robert Colgrove Vinnings Surgery Center http://www.colgrove.com 1900 The Exchange SE # 300 Atlanta, GA 30339 (770) ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation post op appointment 1 week 450cc's

    Update on my breast augmentation, this was my first appointment after surgery. 450 CC\'s Mentor silicone implants IG : dope.casey.
    Watch Now
  • ♡ My ONE YEAR Breast Augmentation Anniversary | Was It Worth It? ♡

    OPEN ME FOR ALL THE INFO (: My Breast Augmentation Playlist Vidoes: ...
    Watch Now
  • ♡ Breast Augmentation VLog | 3 Month Update|

    Surgery: Breast Augmentation Dr. Robert Colgrove Vinnings Surgery Center http://www.colgrove.com 1900 The Exchange SE # 300 Atlanta, GA 30339 (770) ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation Vlog [Three month update]

    Hey guys! I am back with my three month update. I hope this video helps some of you gain some insight on getting a breast augmentation. Love, Nina Social ...
    Watch Now
  • BOOB JOB - BREAST AUGMENTATION UPDATE | REGRETS, SIZE, & GAINING CONFIDENCE

    Hey ladies! Here is my 7 month breast augmentation/ boob job update! Let me know what you think!! I highly recommend watching my Part 1 & Part 2! Part 1: ...
    Watch Now
  • Boob Job Talk | 2 Month | Q&A, Advice 500 cc's HP

    Follow my Journey*********************** Boob Job Talk | Size, Prep for Surgery| Dealing with Negativity https://youtu.be/NM7YKwFaTXc Boob Talk | Day Of ...
    Watch Now
  • My 2 year update on my breast augmentation| did I get them 2 big?!

    My two year update on my breast augmentation. General questions and my experience.
    Watch Now
  • 450cc breast augmentation, what to expect and scars

    Hey guys, just to be clear I got saline (550cc)on my first Boob Job and silicone in my second surgery (450cc). Scar under the breast is highly recommended as ...
    Watch Now
  • Boob Job Talk | Day 10 | Q+A, Advice, Stretch Marks 500cc's

    Hey Cuties!*************** I have been feeling much better. This is a long video but i promise you it will be worth your time! Thank you all so much for your love ...
    Watch Now
  • 400cc 10 months later Breast Augmentation


    Watch Now
  • ♡ Breast Augmentation • VLog #1 • Surprise, Surprise, I DID IT! Size, Price, Post-OP, etc..

    Hey Everyone! As you can see by the title of the video I got a Breast Augmentation! I will leave all the info below. Thank you so much for your support! Surgery: ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation Saline Implants

    Breast Augmentation Saline Implants Subscribe to Estecenter Plastic Surgery Channel: http://goo.gl/if67FQ For more information: ...
    Watch Now
  • I got a Boob Job / My Experience 2 weeks Post Op

    Hey Dolls, I am not in any way promoting plastic surgery. This was just my personal experience, I am very happy with my result and have no regrets. I have the ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast augmentation PT 2 450cc 1 day post op PAIN/MEDS/SLEEP/INSTRUCTIONS

    Post-op bra after breast enlargement or reduction - Black size L https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VEKWNEQ/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_FsxgCb7MKHA9K I got ...
    Watch Now
  • Durability of Breast Implants

    Hey guys, today I want to talk about the durability of breast implants. So, I get a lot of questions about if I go sky diving will I rupture my silicone breast implant, ...
    Watch Now
  • Breast Augmentation Experience - Costs, Size, Pain, Type, Before & After | PART 1

    GET YOUR LONG LOOP RESISTANCE BAND TODAY: USA AND INTERNATIONAL: ...
    Watch Now

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this information with us, The Vaser Liposuction in Gurugram delivers a pleasant and younger look by correcting the wrinkles and chin folds. Are you interested in Liposuction in Gurugram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kpop Wardrobe Malfunction

Bulge Enhancing Underwear